SC - Help for demo

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun May 16 15:54:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/16/99 6:25:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bsusan at corp.earthlink.net writes:

<< I was thinking some kind of
 wafer/individual cake/cookie/tart thing.  Any ideas? >>

Gingerbrede, from Cariadoc's recipe (also there is one in Pleyn Delit, I
think).  Roll it into little balls - a batch makes quite a few.
Mushroom pasties done in miniature tart shells (Or any other kind of tart/pie
that might travel well.  We've had good luck with small pies of parys).

Brangwayna