SC - Fwd: SUICIDE WINGS - OOP (Recipe)

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Mon May 17 22:49:38 PDT 1999

A friend of mine sent this to me. He said he found it on the web. After
looking at it I don't think the Fire Extinguisher is optional. I am also
thinking that the recipe was designed as a joke.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com

- ----------------------------------

SUICIDE WINGS
Caution: The fumes from preparing this will make it difficult to breathe!
Don't attempt to eat these if you have an ulcer.

2 lbs chicken wings split
6 whole sorano chili peppers
6 whole red chili peppers
10 whole jalapeno peppers
2 cups white wine
1 bottle Tabasco Sauce
1/2 bottle Worcestershire sauce
10 Tbsp Cayenne pepper
10 Tbsp Durkee red-hot sauce
1 Tbsp salt
3 Tbsp pepper
1/2 Cup Vinegar
1 Fire Extinguisher (Optional....)

In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices.
Caution, the fumes are deadly and wear rubber gloves or your fingers will
burn! Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the
fridge for 24 hrs. Remove the wings from marinade and broil about 15-20
minutes, or until tender. Place marinade in a saucepan, add 1/4 cup of
sugar and heat to a boil reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes. Keep plenty of ice
water handy - if you can eat these, you'll need it!!