SC - Reaching out to touch friends - OP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 20 16:56:06 PDT 1999

Micaylah wrote:

> Its been a really hard week. Having to deal with the loss of 2 friends
> has left me a little short of words and was made even tougher at my
> inability to attend their good-byes in Toronto. I know that Osis is
> sitting high and proud in his dream of Valhalla and Lauren is shining
> on in whatever plane she is in.

Naturally.  Their surviving loved ones are the ones with problems right
now, not Osis and Lauren of blessed memory. If it were me, once I was
assured of the well-being of my loved ones, I'd probably find a way to
get a real kick out of the whole thing.

> As for me, life will go on, only to be
> made better by knowing I have friends, both electronically and in real
> life, like you folk.

Electronic some of us may be (or our relationships with you, if you know
what I mean,), but nonetheless real. More than once friends made on this
list have been an invaluable source of strength that has saved me and
mine, and enabled me to lend that strength to others, too. I believe
many others on the list can say about the same.

> I think I will just lurk for a while, or not, I can't really say. I
> just thought I would share this with you, as you never know...

Do what's best for you, and rest assured we'll be here thinking of you
with love and concern. If there's anything I (and I'm going to go out on
a limb) or anyone else here can do, please ask, and if you just want to
talk, or schmooze about rocks, or even arg...ahem...debate about
cuskynoles, you know where to find us.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy