SC - OT - STIRBRIDGE VILLAGE (Fireplace cooking)

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Fri May 21 06:07:26 PDT 1999

I am going to buy the other book, but thought you might like information on the
one I have had for quite a few years...

American Wood Heat Cookery  by Margaret Byrd Adams
Pacific Search Press   ISBN  0-914718-91-6

This is mostly geared to the wood stove but I found it useful while cooking over a
wood fire while we were putting our utilities in on our place in North Carolina
(which has gone the way of all things past, sob, sob.)

Hope you like it,

Isabella/Dee