SC - Check out The Food Timeline

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat May 22 15:51:05 PDT 1999

This site is great!  The foods on the timeline are webbed back to
companies telling the story of the food, cocoa goes to Cadbury,
marshmallow goes to JetPuffed, chewing gum goes to Wrigley's.  I suspect
an SCA person at the Morris Co. Library in NJ, it also connects to
Cariadoc's Miscellany for European and Islamic Food.  Hmmm....
	Christianna

====