SC - Reference Help-kinda long-sorry

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed May 26 05:26:53 PDT 1999

Hi Symon,
This is Meadhbh, I live in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.... HE Clarissa (soon to
be the next cooking laurel) is the head of the cooks guild here. Plus, she
does teach a wonderful class on period foods....... I also teach a class on
how to do creative grocery shopping when one has to buy food for an event..
to keep it period when one doesn't have time to cook or know how to cook.
You can contact me at the above address or clarissa at difirenze at usa.net.

As for references,  i recommend Pleyn Delit for a start by Constance Hieatt.
You can get it on amazon.com. (along with a number of medieval cookbooks).

Good luck.

Meadhbh

Subject: SC - Reference Help-kinda long-sorry