SC - OT- My Business Card (Was: FROM THE...)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 26 23:13:08 PDT 1999

Micaylah commented:
> Netscape (another software I use at work for this List) is the
> culprit. Been there, cancelled that. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth
> and worry this may have caused. Not too sure how it turned itself on
> though (no, don't go there follks <g>).

I don't think it is causing a problem other than some extra lines.
Not any worse than the accidental quoting of whole messages or messages
sent in HTML.

I use Netscape. There is a setting in your preferances which turns
off the business card thingie. While Netscape definitely has it's
problems, I happen to prefer it to the IE product from Big Brother Inc.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****