SC - Another observation on clean-up

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon May 3 09:53:58 PDT 1999

<< One of the more pleasant experiences I've had with cleaning personal feast
gear was at the College of St. Golias in the Outlands.  A table was set up
outside the feast hall with a trashcan and wash pots and manned by three
members of the College.  After you had deposited the detritus from your
plate in the trashcan, the three assisted in a quick clean, rinse and dry.>>

Culture shock time. . .what Bear described is unusual in that someone did the
dishes for you, but the dish washing station is common here in the Outlands
and I guess I thought that it was normal everywhere else.  I guess that's why
I agree so strongly with Ras that doing the feaster's dishes is not the job
of the scullery crew.

Noemi
who generally scrapes her dishes and washes them at home

Windkeep, Outlands
Cheyenne, Wyoming