SC -Guild Newsletters?

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Mon May 3 11:40:45 PDT 1999

On Mon, 3 May 1999, Karen O wrote:

>         Does anyone know if  "The Feudal Gourmet" is still  around?  It is
> (was) the newsletter for the Madrone Culinary Guild, An Tir.

If I'm not mistaken, in the current form it is called "A Watched Pot". You
might try looking at the Stock Clerk link on the An Tir website- I think
you can get back copies, etc. there.

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731