SC - Pennsic and Alys

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 5 13:45:47 PDT 1999

Greetings, all.  Phlip, I saw your message about a Pennsic class.  Send
info to me privately or via the on-line registration form at the
Pennsic web site.  I still scan my digests, but frankly right now that
is about the extent of it.  Classes are in the final three weeks or so
of scheduling, where I quietly go mad trying to find a slot for someone
who wants a two hour class, but no slots are available except in the
evening, etc., etc.  Not to mention just being given a request for
three _eight_ hour courses!  So, if anyone wants my attention, ring my
bell at home.  By June I will be turning the corner into "sane".  Well,
sane-ish!  Wish you guys could send me food over the internet!

Alys Katharine
Pennsic Class Coordinator for the fourth time