SC - accomodating vegetarians

Lady Elisabeth pndarvis at execpc.com
Fri May 7 11:58:45 PDT 1999

The vegetarian steps up to the plate . . .

Anne Marie is right.  my vegetarianism isnt period.  but being a grown up,
its my responsibility to handle my dietary needs versus the cook
accomodating me instead of 200 guests.  its not a restaurant.  there are no
choices on the menu.  there it is, this is what's for dinner!

Shari Burnham
Lady Elisabeth Of Pendarvis
Shadewes Company
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr (Milwaukee, WI)
Principality of Northshield

"Minutus Cantorum, Minutus Balorum,
Minutus Carborata Descendum Pantorum"
(A little song, A little dance,