SC - Re:Ansteorran Cooks

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 12:16:04 PDT 1999

Now, I have only been in Ansteorra for about 3 years, and so am not the
real expert, but the events I have been to, the feast is either
included in the site fee, the feast has only sold enough spaces as
there are chairs (no room for off-board) or each feaster gets a feast
token, which they attach to their selves, their goblet, or their
drinking vessel.  When th servers come around to the tables, they check
for the token. It is not as confusing as it sounds, and can be fairly
workable, if the serving staff and the cook are willing to be a little
more laid back about servings.  It does juggle the "8 to a table" thing
a but, but as Ansteorrans are a friendly bunch, it has not caused much
more problems than trying to deal with gate-crashers who don't bother
to pay sitefee.

Tyrca
===
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra