SC - First topics

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon May 10 08:31:59 PDT 1999

> I'd been meaning to ask this: I've been on this list, I estimate, since
> its second or third hour of existence. Is there anyone else that can
> identify, with reasonable certainty, the first, actual food-related
> thread discussed on the SCA-Cooks' Mailing List? If so, what was the topic?

> Anybody else?
>
> Adamantius

Best that I can recall the topics from the first week were a discussion about
somebody's feast, someone asking what to use to color a dish yellow, and
the debate of "course" and "remove". There were also discussions on whether
a feast should be "period" or "edible".

But my memory is going.

Yours,

Gunthar