SC - What I wish I knew (was WoW)

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed May 12 09:59:46 PDT 1999

sort of reminds me of the culinary 'hot stick' in Marinus/atlantia shortly before
I moved back to EK, he was a pro chef of nouvelle modern cuisine[hey it was the
80's] and whereas i dont have anything against nouvelle cuisine in a bistro[other
than the portion sizes] at a feast they are definitely out! [the most flaming
example would be the venison medalions on a bed of a red
raspberry/arugala/shitaake sauce garnished with kumquats.  I was envisioning
Platina doing about 30k rpm!
margali
[and he got an aoa for the feast, btw...]
[ok, it was sort of tasty, but I wouldn't have thunk of doing it for a feast...or
given him an aoa]