SC - Re: OOP Neat Book

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Wed May 12 18:45:04 PDT 1999

I recently picked up "The Mustard Book" by Jan Roberts-Dominguez, Macmillian
Publishing Co., NY 1993 ISBN 0-02-603641-X.  Its a great little special
topic cook book with a short chapter on the history of mustard and chapters
on European, Eastern and American mustards.  All in all a lot of fun to read
and use.

Daniel  Raoul