SC - "personal recipies"

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed May 12 20:34:56 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/12/99 4:22:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bf17346 at binghamton.edu writes:

<< So is this completely useless and should be thrown out?  I don't claim
they're completely period, but I don't think I've perpatrated any atrocities

<sigh> In my original post, I said it could not be CALLED period. That is all
I said. I have no problem with creative endeavors but I find it hard to
imagine a person could create a 'period' dish if they have no experience
with  period cooking as it is written.

The botoom line is cook whatever you like just don't call it period if it
deviates from a period recipe used as a source. It may be close to period,
period like or whatever but the bottom line it is a personal recipe.

BTW, why would you have a difficult time finding period recipes not
containing rosewater? i have dozens.

Ras