stuffed grape leaves (was Re: SC - rocotti and cottage chease leftovers?

karla at silverspin.net karla at silverspin.net
Tue May 18 09:21:15 PDT 1999

> stuffed grape leaves, raviolis, and Turkish meat balls

Milord Frederich - what are you stuffing your grape leaves with?  I had
these at an event earlier this year, and they were excellent, but made
with sweet spices and raisins.  I'm sure I've also had them somewhere else
but they contained a savory filling (meat and rice I think).  Would you be
willing to share your recipe with us?

And does anyone know the proper name for stuffed grape leaves.  I know it,
but it's totally gone from my mind at the moment.

Charlotte