SC - German Food

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue May 18 10:45:58 PDT 1999

	I have been asked by a lady in our Barony about medieval German food.
She is getting married in October, and they are doing it up 15th Cent.
German.  She is having it catered, and needs to be able to provide
recipies to a (hopefully) willing caterer, yet to be found.
	Is there a reasonably reliable secondary, translated to English, with
redacted recipies - source that might be in print or available through
the library?  It often seems when I do web searches that SCA folk's web
sites are among the best when looking for period stuff, are there any in
particular that might be helpful here?  I believe I have 'En Guter Spice'
bookmarked,  and I will check there.
	I will be searching my files (and Stephan's) for things I've archived
off of this list, but I don't have them by 'German Food'.
	Any help would be appreciated,
	Mistress Christianna