SC - RE: stuffed grape leaves

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 19 08:48:15 PDT 1999

Excerpts from internet.listserv.sca-cooks: 19-May-99 SC - RE: stuffed
grape leaves by Stefan li Rous at texas.net
> Canned grape leaves?!!! I'd have never even guessed to look for these.
> Anyone else tried these and fresh grape leaves? How do they compare?
> Is there some other use for these other than in dolmades?

You can't do this with the canned leaves, but Platina has a recipe for
either grape leaves or grape tendrils done pretty much like boiled
greens.

toodles, margaret

'p.s. For whatever reason, I tend to find bottled grape leaves around
the olives in larger grocery stores.