SC - OT - STIRBRIDGE VILLAGE (Fireplace cooking)

Maureen Martin mlmartin at freewwweb.com
Thu May 20 20:11:25 PDT 1999

Weaver8002 at aol.com wrote:

> I talked to the weaver, watched food being cooked at a fire place oven (real
> neat) and spent more than I should have in the book - I mean gift -- store.
> Got a great cook book, that actually tells me how to cook at a fire place.
> Go if you have the chance -- you'll enjoy it a lot.
>
> Margherita the Weaver

Ooooo!  If you please, what is the name of the book, author, and
publisher (maybe even ISBN?).  I would like to have a good reference to
fireplace cooking other than boyscout type hand books (not that there's
anything wrong with them, but they say different things than fireplace
cooks say).  Do you think it would be available at a regular book store,
or would I have to order it from Stirbridge Village "Gift" store?

Melisande
Calontir
Barony Forgotten Sea