SC - war food

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat May 22 16:02:45 PDT 1999

- --------------46686E0473E232905EDFF86E

LOL, get a good book on canning, one that gives recipes for
soups and stews that can well, or meat canning
instructions-you can keep neeps and ohter veggies without
frigeration and make soups and stews by adding canned meats
in broth, and pasta/legumes/grains on site. breads can be
handled by scone/griddlecake type stuff, and fresh fruits
for snacks/desserts and parmalait for dairy you can do
pennsic without having to refrigerate or shop if you are
careful with your chandlery!
margali