SC - war food

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon May 24 12:44:22 PDT 1999

- ----

>Caointiarn commented:
>>         For Uprising (1st war of tourney season in Artemisia) I have a
menu
>> planned that is peri - iod:  Lentil soup and sausage,  reheated pork
>> (instead of lamb) in wine sauce from fabulous feasts,
>
>Just a precaution here. Have you cooked this recipe from Fabulous Feasts
>before? From earlier discussions here, some of the recipes in Fabulous
>Feasts are good but many are apparently quite bad.

My Dearest Stefan,

        Yes,  I have made it before, had it served to me at a camp Feast and
it was wonderful.  Of course, as I said,  I am subsituting pork for the
lamb,  and white wine instead of red.   Would you like my revisioned recipe?

    Oh,  I love your florigeum,  thank you for your efforts.

        Caointiarn