SC - war food

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 26 22:54:37 PDT 1999

Caointiarn replied to my warning about Fabulous Feasts:
> My Dearest Stefan,

<blush>

>         Yes,  I have made it before, had it served to me at a camp Feast and
> it was wonderful.  Of course, as I said,  I am subsituting pork for the
> lamb,  and white wine instead of red.   Would you like my revisioned recipe?

Yes, I would. It may not be documentably period (phooey on cookbooks that
don't give the original source, much less the original recipe) but it still
might be a good dish. Any particular reason you chose white wine instead of
red? The meat change?

>     Oh,  I love your florigeum,  thank you for your efforts.

Thank you. The further I get from home, the more it seems to be appreciated.
If you ever have comments, suggestions or critisims, please send them to me.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****