SC - Camp Kitchen Furniture

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 07:05:04 PST 1999

>Well, I think I can probably wash my own face, thank you. But someone
>should pull my head out of the sack- one more 'Blow-Pop' and I think I'm
>gonna...
>
>A WHOLE POUND of Toblerone, Angus? WOW. I think I must worship you now.
>I can never eat more than a couple ounces at a time of the stuff.

I had a run-in with a bag of chocolate covered expresso beans over the
weekend...people here at work wonder why the coffee achiever hasn't had a
cup yet today *twitch* *twitch*

Cadoc
(who's recovering nicely from his weekend, including the Cadillac that ran
the red-light.  The score being Cadoc 1 Cadillac 0)
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" Well you want to go out
  'cause it's raining and blowing
  You can't go out
  'cause your roots are showing