OT Re: SC - seasonal hazards...

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 18:26:10 PST 1999

Andy Oppenheim wrote:

> I am thinking making a portable fire pit based on the designs of Frederick
> ("Flieg") Hollander. However does anyone know how to get a hold of reigulus
> to buy one instead?
> Thanks
> Andy

Sorry, Regulus is in South America again, and no one here in his home
stomping grounds (Pr. Summits) knows exactly where he is and when/if
he's coming home. There are occasional 'sightings', but I haven't seen
or spoke to him for more than a year. I would go back to plan A and make
one from Flieg's pattern.

'Lainie