SC - "Fooles and Friccasees" exhibit at the Folger

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 18:04:09 PST 1999

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> And I have to be helping Master Petruccio do both Steppes 12th Night AND
> Coronation feasts! Waaaah!
>
> <sniffle>
>
> Po' sad l'il Gunthar

Wow! And here I am, looking at my calendar, thinking, "Gee, I wish I
could cook a feast instead of all this other stuff I have to do for the
next few years..."

But that's okay, I plan to harrass and otherwise invade Lord Kael's
kitchen this weekend: we're doing my proposed Revised,
Granola-Crunching, Tree-Hugging, Non-Competitive A&S Event this weekend.
I'm kidding, somewhat. I'm actually quite taken with the idea; we seem
to have a _lot_ of participating artisans who I've never seen in the
usual more competitive pentathlon-type settings. This may be something
that's been needed for years in this stuffy ol' kingdom of ours. If
nothing else it's good to see _all_ of the A&S community's needs served
for a change. I'm psyched! I don't suppose anybody on this list is
going? It's in the Canton of Marwick, in the Barony of Settmour Swamp.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com