SC - OT,OOP, But Funny

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 18:30:06 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/2/99 12:02:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
keith.78 at osu.edu writes:

<< If you had to choose which of their items to add to your collection what
would they be.  >>

Well, they had no objects for sale that could be termed 'period.' This was an
exhibit of authentic objects. Of the objects in the exhibit that I would like
to have IF it were available is the square wooden trencher with the depressed
eating surface and small salt depression in the corner. That item was really
cool but, unfortunately none of the woodworkers in the SCA seem to have a
clue as to how to make these relatively simple objects since I have never
seen any merchants in the SCA carry them.

Ras