SC - Book Review

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Nov 2 22:25:29 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 2 Nov 99,, that Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I don't suppose anybody on this list is going? It's in the
> Canton of Marwick, in the Barony of Settmour Swamp.
>
> Adamantius

I'll probably be showing up, since it's right in my neck of the woods.
We're not registered, so I don't know if I'll be displaying anything (and
I'm not sure if I have enough stuff on hand to display), but if I get brave,
maybe I'll tell a tale or bring something to eat.  Or not.

Brighid

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann