SC - Book Review

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 22:26:50 PST 1999

hey all from Anne-Marie
Gunter sez:
>> > CookCon is a non-SCA conference being held in Colorado Springs next
>> > January.
>>
>> And I have to be helping Master Petruccio do both Steppes 12th Night AND
>> Coronation feasts! Waaaah!
>>
>> <sniffle>
>>
>> Po' sad l'il Gunthar

ah come on, Gunthar! dont be a wuss! work your butt off before you go, get
on a plane and come hang with us at CookCon! I promise you'll be so charged
up with new ideas that you'll be that much more efficient when you get
home...I'll make stuffed eggs.....:)

- --Anne-Marie, teaching a feast planning class along with a class on French
medieval sources at CookCon.