SC - Re: french throwing axe

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Wed Nov 3 04:05:49 PST 1999

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> to have IF it were available is the square wooden trencher with the depressed
> eating surface and small salt depression in the corner. That item was really

Measurements? Closer description? Time and place?

Sounds like a few hours with a some suitable tools.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                   parlei at algonet.se
"[Sometimes] I get requests from people who want me to teach them to survive in
the woods with just a knife.  Some are willing to spend a few hours to learn
how to do this!!" -- C. Nyerges