SC - CookCon

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 3 13:22:42 PST 1999

> > But Poppa, you could write a paper for someone else to deliver...
>
> > The Evil Elaina
>
> Ha! I don't think so. I want to go there to learn more. I doubt that
> anything I write would be even considered for such an august company.
>
> I just want to go and sit in the corner and listen and be very small.
> Maybe I would learn something.
>
> Gunthar

Hah!  Elaina has already hustled me into giving a talk (food in Renaissance
art).  Your delivery is better than mine.  I know.  I saw you in action at
King's College.  That class you gave on sauces was excellent and would make
a good base for an academic presentation.

I can understand missing this because of other commitments, but if the
opportunity presents itself to join us, do so.

Bear