SC - Eel?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 3 14:07:01 PST 1999

> > King's College.  That class you gave on sauces was excellent and would
> make
> > a good base for an academic presentation.
>
> Thanks for the compliment but what I taught is pretty basic to most period
> cooks. It was an entry level class on period sauces and mustards. But I
> do love to teach and the "Galloping Gourmet" aspect was fun too.

Basic it may be, but a conference needs something for everyone, including
beginners.  By adding the appropriate historical references and technical
information about sauces preparation (consistency, binders, etc.), I think a
nice academic presentation for cooks who seldom prepare sauces or who are
new to historical recipes.

> Checking the calendar I see that it is the same weekend as Coronation so I
> think I have some prior commitments. I would have loved to attend though.
>
> > Bear
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

Ah well, unlike you, they don't need me at Coronation and I had committed to
Colorado Springs before they got Coronation scheduled.  May you have better
luck next time.

Bear