SC - "Fooles and Friccasees" exhibit at the Folger

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 15:04:45 PST 1999

> Any thoughts would be appreciated.
> He does not eat mammal...
> We are looking at Icelandic chickens...

A thousand pardons, but if I recall correctly, Icelandic chicken is
wrapped in bacon.  Pigs, of course, are mammals.

>whitefish au gratin, berry pudding w/whole cream

How does Miguel feel about dairy products, the very essence of
mammalia?

I say these things only in the event that they may help you avoid
uncomfortable last-minute realizations.

> Does anyone have info about Portugese recipes?

There have been many threads about Portuguese cookbooks in the last
few months.  Maybe some of the list members involved in that past
discussion can help.  You could also check Stefan's Florilegium and
Cariadoc's Miscellany, my first two stops when searching for
something of this type.

The thoughts and opinions of but a single person,
Iyad ibn Bisharo, Shire of Easaraigh, Kingdom of Meridies
Chip Allen, Cookeville, TN
jallen at multipro.com