SC - Eel & Fish Balls

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Nov 3 15:34:03 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/3/99 5:38:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glendar at compassnet.com.au writes:

<< My husband's a bit paranoid about using mineral oil, as he worries about it
 not being sold as a food grade product.

 Glenda. >>

According to my pharmacist, the mineral oil sold in pharmacies to treat
intestinal problems is pharmaceutical grade. He also stated that
pharmaceutical grade products are of higher quality than food grade. I don't
know if this is true or not but perhaps we have a pharmacist on the list who
might be able to confirm or negate my info.

Ras
(This year will go down in history. For the first time,
a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our
streets will be safer, our police more efficient,
and the world will follow our lead into the future!
- -- Adolf Hitler, 1935.)