SC - Good Broth

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 13:36:12 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/4/1999 9:21:07 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
DianaFiona at aol.com writes:

<<
     Beer!?!? Catsup?!?! First I've heard of those--'round these parts
 (Chattanooga, TN) the standard seems to be minced onion as the only additive
 to the batter................ >>

You know, I had forgotten about onions.  With onions was the way my
Grandmother made them.  Folks around Barbour County Alabama would think it
sacrilege to make hush puppies without onions.  And my mother-in-law
sometimes added a package of dry French onion soup mix to her batter,

Mordonna The Cook
SunDragon Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)