SC - Eel?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 19:13:07 PST 1999

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> Similar but these use whitefish, cod, torsk, etc...
> The recipe is simply to poach them in a fish stock and serve them with
> a parsley sauce. I'm planning on using a green sauce from, I believe,
> Pleyn Delit.

Sounds marvelous. Where do you get torsk from? We have a few places in
New York where Scandinavian immigrants and people who like ugl...I mean
avant-garde teak furniture and such can buy various Scandinavian
imports, but I've never seen actual torsk around here. I've seen
stockfish, which is pretty similar, and is alive and well and
manufactured in the Far East from what appear to be small ling cod. I
sent some to Ras a while back...

> Isn't it nice to make food that people will leap to thier feet in inspiration?
> Usually with me they leap to thier feet to find who tried to poison them.

Dat ain't what I hoid.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy