SC - Cook Book Club? (a bit OT)

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Fri Nov 5 16:56:03 PST 1999

I don't know what the laws are in Washington, but I know that in PA you
can go to a butcher 30 days after the end of deer season and buy meat
that was abandoned by trophy hunters who take their kills to the butcher
and only collect the head.  At least they don't take the head in the
field and leave the rest to rot like some trophy hunters do...

Magdalena