SC - Help - How to Candy Almonds

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Nov 5 17:21:33 PST 1999

Long ago, i belonged to a cook book club - you know, they send an
annoying card, and if you don't return it, you get some book you
don't want, but they often have good alternate choices among their
listings...

Well, i don't remember the name. I think some other folks on this
list have belonged, and if so, please send me the name. My mind is
drawing a big blank here - i think the one i was in was a
sub-division of ye olde Book of the Month Club (reg, tm, c, or
whatever).

Thanks for any pointers,

Anahita bint-Karim al-hakim al-Fassi
i need more books like i need a hole in my head...
oh, how many do i already have? well, let's see...