SC - Marwick Arts Exhibition

Victoria Wilson chaoscat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 6 22:08:28 PST 1999

>In earlier posts I believe it was Puck and Master A. that said...
>Okay, yer tacky ;-)  Me, I'd rather have the saffron.

twas I said he

>And when you compete or exhibit at Northern Lights or another A&S-themed
>event, I'll bear that in mind ;  ).

hmmmmmmmmm.........

>Oh great and illustrious Master A. it seems that I will once again be
cooking
>for Northern Lights next Spring. Please know that you (and ALL on this
list)
>will be most welcome in my kitchen that day. Just look for the ladies in
the
>black and white check butcher-style aprons.
>Aelfwyn

For those of you who often mutter "That lil' Pucker is nutz!" I humbly offer
this as exhibit A:  Here I sits, big yaller dawg by my side, feet screaming
in agony, a bourbon close at hand, some 90 minutes or less home from working
the Bridge Champions Tourney feast all day and a FFAK glow on my face.
Somebody stop me.......so Aelfwyn, where and when is this Northern Lights
feast?

>Who made the mistake of not taking 2 rapid steps back when our Seneschal
was
>looking for volunteers.

Gee, I wonder what THAT feels like.........

regards, Puck