SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 07:55:47 PST 1999

    Greetings!

        Does anyone know where to look for or know what is in  the powders
douce and fort?  I usually do a sugar, nutmeg mace thing for douce, and a
peppery /ginger combo for the fort, but since I am holding a cooking class,
I figure I oughta do a bit more than guess .
Of course that means  some type  of documentation   ;*>

Caointiarn