SC - <sigh> Cucumbers

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Mon Nov 8 15:23:09 PST 1999

[Wow.  Finally caught up with the backlog from Pennsic.  2400 messages.]

For my cooking class, I have been assigned to do a menu which is partially
based on SCA cooking technology of 20 years ago.  Since the only kitchen
I was allowed to use at that time was in Barbie's Dream Home, my teacher
said I should ask people who were around then.  (Unfortunately, those
I've asked so far don't seem to really notice what they eat at events...)

So--can anyone tell me what might have been served at a typical feast
in ASXIII?  What were the sources everyone was using?  And what was
considered bleeding-edge experimentation?

Thanks much,

Vika

- --
      Victoria Swann * tori at panix.com * http://www.panix.com/~tori
LNH: Lurking Girl * SCA: Vika (Ostgardr) * WB: miri * work: vf at panix.com
   "Commit a little mortal sin, it's good for the soul."  -J. Buffett
     If you spam me, you will be procmailed out of 10,000 mailboxes.