SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 17:10:13 PST 1999

Zoe asked:
> Any chance of getting the mustard recipe? i would love to try it.

I too, would like to get this mustard recipe and redaction.

Zoe, you might be interested in trying some of the period mustard
recipes given in this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:
mustard-msg       (57K)  7/ 7/99    Mustard seed in period. sauces. recipes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****