SC - Questions re Redaction {long}

Ann & Les Shelton sheltons at conterra.com
Tue Nov 9 06:26:40 PST 1999

Ras wrote:
>No problem. I am somewhat amused that the recreationists are already
>'recreating' the early years of the SCA in whatever form. Could carpet armor
>and Freon helmets be next? :-)

It wouldn't entirely surprise me. Perhaps complete with closed form sword &
shield technique? If they observe the custom of hitting light enough that
you don't hurt your lightly armored opponent, I'll call it progress.

About fifteen years ago I knew someone who said his green carpet armor had
been used for grass in a production of Brigadoon. He called it "Brigadoon
armor."

Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon