SC - A different kind of historical recreation

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Nov 9 09:51:02 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/9/99 9:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, RuddR at aol.com
writes:

<< I am not familiar with
 any Middle Eastern sources for almond dishes, and neither of the above
 receipts claim Middle Eastern origin.

 When I have made the Fride Creme of Almaundys, >>

<sigh> Can you tell I am  suffering from the Flu? :-( Somehow I got the
impression that we were discussing an Andalusian recipe and you were using
English sources to justify one thing or the other. Now I find out it is a
recipe from Platina.

Back to bed with me. Sorry for the confusion.

Ras