SC - Slainte and Jerky

Castor Quinn castorquinn at crosswinds.net
Wed Nov 10 14:04:12 PST 1999

Greetings all,

I have been searching online for 2 days for certain manuscripts and am
having no luck. I am about ready to chuck my monitor out the window
for no other reason than it would make me feel better! The manuscripts
I am looking for are...

Queen Mary's Psalter
English, first quarter of the 14th century
MS Royal 2B, VII, folio 111
- -what I am looking for is the bottom border of a cook cooking on a
whale

The Pattern Book
Codex 507, folio 5v
from the Osterreichische Nationalbibliothek
- -I am looking for the Cook with a whip

If you require a visual of these pictures they can be found in Fast
and Feast, pages 60 and 66 respectively.

Any help would be MOST appreciated.

Thanks
Micaylah