Truly, Madly, Deeply OT Re: SC - TACT

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 11 17:45:43 PST 1999

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > >_But_, it's a nice name...

> > Ahhhh quit suckin' up!

> Always heard that the best way to get a Laurel in this kingdom is to
> suck up to folks in the Bridge...;  )

> A. (You should hear my first persona's name.) (No, I'll never tell.)

I know someone very well who started his SCA career as Hansult Beterson.
He really really wanted to be a Pel or Laurel but by the time he was
(long after being knighted) he not longer wore that name- so we were
spared the indignity of having a Master Beterson in our midst. (Say it
out loud- Jay Leno would approve!)

Ah, the memories!

'Lainie