SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 11 17:54:04 PST 1999

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> I know someone very well who started his SCA career as Hansult Beterson.
> He really really wanted to be a Pel or Laurel but by the time he was
> (long after being knighted) he not longer wore that name- so we were
> spared the indignity of having a Master Beterson in our midst. (Say it
> out loud- Jay Leno would approve!)
>
> Ah, the memories!

Aw, you went and pushed my sentimental button, and reminded me of my old
buddy Lord Ursus of the Liver, who unfortunately became inactive before
fulfilling his long-standing dream of being knighted as Sir Ursus of
the...well, you know.

BTW, my post regarding sucking up to people was a joke and was intended
to be private. Sorry about that. But Puck...I mean Wulfrith...started
it. Neener Neener.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy