SC - OOP - old cb - help identify language

Jenn/Yana jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 11 20:11:27 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/11/1999 6:22:09 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
chicagojo at uswest.net writes:

<<
 So... Lets do some preplanning. how many folks are going to Estrella?
 Mordonna, you are teaching a class right? >>

Well, there has been no response from the youth coordinator about my offer,
so I don't think I am on the schedule.  However, I DO have the ear of the
deputy autocrat..........  I'll see what I can get us........... If nothing
else, our encampment is usually easy to find, just look for the one with the
most parachute pavillions, and the REALLY big white tent with the green and
blue banners, (Lord Michael's big tent is bigger than most of the event
tents). and Sir Christopher's two period tents.
I'll get busy trying to set something up with the autocrat as soon as
possible.  I'll report back soon.

Mordonna