SC - TACT & texts

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Fri Nov 12 13:18:41 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/12/99 12:31:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

<< Heheheheh.  Not a chance.  This is all part of my nefarious scheme to
 get other people to do redactions for me. >>

Hmmmm......If you provided me with a complete translation of the manuscript,
I could provide you with redactions for all the recipes. :-) No? Well, it was
a thought. :-)

Maybe we could form a partnership? You translate, I'll redact and Master A
can cook them and fine tune the redactions for your personal use. :-)

Ras (always looking for translations of untranslated period recipes to redact)