SC - Couple of OOP questions..

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 14 00:27:14 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/13/99 11:58:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<<
 << Unfortunately the
  only one I can think of offhand is wild rice >>

 Millet can be popped.

 Ras >>
    Yep--I've had puffed millet cereal from the health food store in the
past. Tasty stuff--but then I *love* millet anyway! Hummmmm, despite being
thoroughly period, I don't recall offhand any recipes for millet.........
Obviously, it was more of a peasant food than a noble one, but can anyone
else think of a recipe or two containing it, or at least some mention of it's
uses?

                Ldy Diana